Title: Café Manager
Reports to: GM – Cafes
The Café Manager will provide leadership to deliver a remarkable experience for our customers and co-workers as it relates to Colectivo Coffee’s Mission and Values.
- Deliver café’s positive financial results in accordance to budget.
- Develop and maintain a culture of accountability and continuous improvement that adheres to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and processes.
- Train and develop co-workers for the responsibilities of their jobs, which ensure a high level of their overall performance.
- Delegate specific responsibilities using Colectivo’s Café Functional Architecture Model.
- Ensures the café’s coffee, food and administrative functions provide a remarkable customer experience with Colectivo’s people, products and environments.
- Develop and maintain a positive and lively tone that is inviting and encouraging to our customers and co-workers.
- Responsible for long-term, strategic planning of café.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
- College degree in a business-related field and/or a minimum of three years work experience in a management or supervisory position.
- Proficient skill level for POS and computer programs.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics for business usage.
- Availability and flexibility for schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, reach, bend and lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to see, read and write in English.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Minimum of 40 hours/week