- EST 2002
- 1701 N Lincoln Memorial Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Monday - Sunday
6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Built in 1888, the historic Milwaukee River Flushing Station is now home to our Lakefront cafe, a unique cafe/deli serving sandwiches, soups and salads, plus freshly brewed coffee, espresso, tea, and bakery items made daily from scratch.
Every summer, Colectivo Lakefront is also host to the Florentine Opera and Musica del Lago outdoor music series.
Throughout December, Colectivo cafes will offer free tastings of holiday edition coffees while demonstrating proper techniques for manual brew methods. Learn the basics of brewing using a French press, aeropress, siphon and pour-over. These brewers make great gifts for your favorite coffee lover…or pick one up for yourself!
Colectivo Lakefront Tasting and Demo Schedule:
- Friday, Dec. 6: 10am – 12pm
- Thursday, Dec. 12: 5pm – 7pm
- Saturday, Dec. 14: 10am – 12pm
- Monday, Dec. 16 – Friday, Dec. 20: 5pm – 7pm
- Saturday, Dec. 21 – Sunday, Dec. 22: 12pm – 5pm
- Monday, Dec. 23: 5pm – 7pm
Dates and times vary per location.