Colectivo is proud to support the efforts of groups that strengthen our community. While we welcome the opportunity to learn about new ways we can help, we ask that you review our policy on charitable giving before submitting a request for a donation. If we're unable to fulfill your request, we encourage you to visit our fundraising page to learn about Colectivo's coffee, tea, and cocoa sales program for schools and non-profits.
Take a moment to review our donation policy, as we can only honor requests that meet the following guidelines:
- Because we are a Wisconsin-based company, we give preference to local organizations and favor those that work in the same neighborhoods we do. Donations must be picked up at a Colectivo cafe. (Note that brewed coffee donations to serve more than 20 people must be picked up from our headquarters at 2999 N. Humboldt Blvd., just north of E. Locust St. in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood.) Shipping is not available for charitable donations.
- We accept requests from non-profit organizations only and will not grant donations to for-profit organizations or businesses. As part of the on-line request form, you are asked to provide a non-profit tax ID number.
- Requests for donations are not accepted by phone.
- All donation requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the date they will be needed. This will allow us ample time to review the information and correspond as necessary.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Requests from the following organizations may not be considered:
- Political candidates or organizations
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Sporting events or sports teams
- Individuals or sponsorship of individuals
- We support organizations that are inclusive and focus on those working in the areas of the arts, health and social advocacy, and environmental sustainability.
- To help us evaluate all requests fairly and consistently, we require that all solicitations for charitable gifts are submitted using the form below. Please fill out the entire form. We only consider applications that are filled out entirely.
- We request a letter of acknowledgment following the donation for our records.