The Café Manager will provide leadership to deliver a remarkable experience for our customers and co- workers as it relates to Colectivo Coffee’s Mission and Values.
• Deliver café’s positive financial results in accordance to budget.
• Develop and maintain a culture of accountability and continuous improvement that adheres to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and processes.
• Train and develop co-workers for the responsibilities of their jobs, which ensure a high level of their overall performance.
• Delegate specific responsibilities using Colectivo’s Café Functional Architecture Model.
• Ensures the café’s coffee, food and administrative functions provide a remarkable customer experience with Colectivo’s people, products and environments.
• Develop and maintain a positive and lively tone that is inviting and encouraging to our customers and co-workers.
• Responsible for long-term, strategic planning of café.
• Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
• College degree in a business-related field and/or a minimum of three years work experience in a management or supervisory position.