The Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring that Colectivo food and coffee products are delivered punctually, carefully and professionally to Colectivo customers and cafes. The driver may be a frequent point of contact with Colectivo customers and therefore is a representative for Colectivo with good customer service skills.
• Delivery of product in a timely, safe and quality manner with invoices or other necessary documentation.
• Provide friendly and respectful customer service to co-workers, vendors and customers.
• Collect payments for COD accounts, signed invoices and other documentation as applicable.
• Shelve inventory at cafes and customers, as requested.
• Return empty containers to Colectivo, as needed.
• Maintain vehicle including cleaning, fueling, fluid level checks and notification of oil changes.
• Relay all issues, comments and concerns from customers to Manager, Sales Reps and/or Sales Support.
• Clean work areas as needed.
• Maintain a safe and consistent driving record to ensure quality customer service and transportation of product.
• Pickup product as scheduled or requested.
• Will assist or fill in for other driver routes, as needed
• Assist with additional maintenance and support duties as requested by Manager.
This position requires a high school diploma orequivalent. Clean driving record and valid Wisconsindriver license. Able to lift a minimum of 40lbs. Great customer service skills.Ability to read map and take directions. Must be available to work holidays.