The Facility Maintenance and Dishwasher is a hands-on position that is responsible to clean and maintain the dish room and facilities.
• Assembly of boxes, trash removal, and maintain towels and aprons in dish area.
• Understand all federal, state, and local requirements, i.e. meeting temperature standards, dish and equipment handling and hand washing.
• Ensure food safe handling
• Works in accordance with all federal, state, and local safe production facility requirements.
• Must have a flexible work schedule, available to work 11pm-7am
• Ability to stand, reach, and lift at least 50lbs