The Service Administrator supports the service function by performing various clerical tasks. The Service Administrator is accountable for some aspects of the service department including, but not limited to, data entry; filing; sourcing, ordering, receiving and inventorying service parts and coffee processing equipment. The Service Administrator will work with the Service Manager on developing process improvements of the service department
• Processing of service department invoicing
• Track and record new equipment installations and equipment swaps and resolve issues
• Assemble customer contract and installation packets
• Perform inventory cycle counts for service parts and equipment
• Assist with maintaining service parts in Mas 200
• Assemble equipment quotes
• Answer and direct customer and Colectivo queries regarding equipment issues and service appointments.
• Trouble-shooting and product knowledge
• Preform various in shop tasks including but not limited to housekeeping and equipment repairs
The Service Administrator works under the close supervision of theService Manager. This position makes daily decisions on the processing of paperwork.
High School Diploma. 1-3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment. Equipment repair experience a plus.