The Troubadour Operations Manager is responsible for the daily operations of Troubadour Bakery and contributes in the overall success of the bakery as it relates to Colectivo Coffee’s Mission and Values.
• Communicates with department managers, shift leaders, and co-workers on daily production goals and needs.
• Educate and enforce food and workplace safety and sanitation for all operations staff including maintaining FSMA certification requirements.
• Coach and train staff to ensure the highest quality products are being made efficiently and accurately while minimizing waste.
• Schedule maintenance on bakery equipment as needed.
• Establishing relationships with supply vendors and monitor quality of suppliers.
• Monitor quality levels of bakery and food products and handle any customer issues with the products.
• Obtain and maintain new and existing customer relationships inside and outside of the company by supporting café and wholesale sales as needed.
• Design, develop, and release new products and improve existing products.
• Works in accordance with all federal, state, and local safe production facility requirements.
• Assist on special projects as needed.
The Troubadour Operations Manager needs a degree or certificate in food/bakery production and food/health safety. This position also requires 3-5 years of food production management with a staff of at least 10 members.