Title: Production Baker (Savory and Bakery Prep Cooks)
Department: Troubadour Bakery
Reports to: Bakery Production Manager
The Production Baker’s daily responsibility is to collaborate with other members of the bakery team and to complete the tasks necessary to meet the needs of daily production, such as: the preparation of cookies, muffins, scones, quick breads and other baked products. an entry level position that supports production in the Savory and Bakery Departments. Some of the supporting tasks include, but are not limited to: slicing, dicing, chopping, mixing and portioning of ingredients.
- Read and follow recipes in order to complete them accurately and efficiently.
- Portion batters and/or dough.
- Work on table to hand shape dough to specification.
- Work clean while following Food Safety Procedures.
- Mixing of ingredients and portioning to fulfill quantities needed for daily production and to ensure consistency in final product.
- Packing product according to customer orders to ensure accurate and efficient product delivery.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Works in accordance with all federal, state, and local safe production facility requirements.
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and basic reading and math skills. Must be willing to communicate and follow directions. Must be detail oriented. Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.