Title: Service Technician
The Service Technician performs maintenance on various coffee brewing and other café equipment for retail and wholesale customers and ensures that the best possible customer experience is delivered by embracing the spirit and goals of Colectivo Coffee’s Mission and Values.
- Responsible for the maintenance of café equipment for inside and outside customers including espresso machines, coffee brewers, refrigerators, and other machinery.
- Responsible for the installation of café equipment for inside and outside customers in new and current cafes.
- Responsible for building maintenance for company retail locations.
- Responsible for assisting customers with equipment questions or problems to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Responsible for company tool and vehicle maintenance to ensure personal and co-worker safety.
- Take ownership of task assignments in the service department while supporting a dynamic and creative team environment driven by a passion for continuous improvement.
- Follow the department problem resolution model which includes: Diagnosis, resolution design and development, repair preparation, performing repair, testing, verification and reporting.
- Maintain a positive and lively tone that is inviting and encouraging to our customers and co-workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to lift at least 100lbs.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Requires own set of basic tools.
- Requires a flexible schedule to perform duties such as, but not limited to: after-close café preventative maintenance, 24×7 on call support, special event set-up, etc.